[Mailman-Users] Mail receipt not working for multiple list members

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Oct 1 14:22:50 EDT 2019

On 10/1/19 6:21 AM, jannik.petersen at posteo.de wrote:

> Multiple members of our cluster-strategy at ndc-cluster.net
> they did not receive several emails sent to this list. Un- and resubscribing
> them did not solve the problem and neither did trying out the multiple
> options listed in the FAQ.

You or your hosting provider needs to examine the outgoing MTA logs to
see the status of delivery of messages from the list to these users. If
they are not being accepted by the user's ISPs, you need to understand
why. This FAQ <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030690> may help.

If it is a DMARC issue, this <https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC> may help

> What I did do just now is to disable automatic
> bounce processing. Could that be somehow related to the problem?

Only indirectly. Bounce processing will eventually disable delivery to
and unsubscribe bouncing users, but it won't create delivery issues.