[Mailman-Users] unshunt does nothing

Jason Morrill MorrillJ at childandfamilyagency.org
Fri May 10 15:46:40 EDT 2019

I have messages accumulating in the qfiles/shunt folder.

Running unshunt does nothing. Literally.

No error message, no progress message. The only change I see is the timestamp on the shunted messages is updated to when I ran the unshunt command.

This is on Debian 9.6 with Python 2.7.13 and Mailman 2.1.23 , all installed from the Debian package manager.

BTW - I've been using Mailman for 10+ years on this machine. It's not a new install and these are not new lists.

Thanks,

  Jason Morrill

  IT Director

  Child and Family Agency