[Mailman-Users] Rebuild Archives directory structure

Valentin Schwarze donnerland at aol.com
Mon May 6 09:08:15 EDT 2019

Hello,
I wanted to free some server disc space, therefore I wanted to delete my mailman archives. Due to a mistake, I accidently deleted the whole /private and /public directorys. Now, when I want to access my lists through the online admin backend, I get an error.
Is there any way to rebuild (or reinstall) the archive directory structure? The only documents I found only were about the rebuilding the archive content, but not the directory and file structure itself.
Any help would be appriciated.
Cheers,Valentin