[Mailman-Users] mailman on google comput engine

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Mar 25 11:21:54 EDT 2019

On 3/24/19 11:50 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> This should work in Mailman 2, but won't in Mailman 3 (which expects
> incoming posts via LMTP).

Noted.  I think it would be possible to interject a shim between
fetchmail that would extract what's necessary to speak LMTP to Mailman.

Is the LMTP still STDIN / STDOUT or something else (possibly a Unix socket)?

I'm trying to understand if I could drive Mailman 3 via Expect.  Not
that I would.  I'm just wondering if I could.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die