[Mailman-Users] Transactional email services with Mailman

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Fri Mar 22 08:15:26 EDT 2019

Hi,

I am looking at using a transactional email service with Mailman as I am having issues with outbound email to specific domains (mainly gmail) being blocked and I don't send enough email out (around 2000-3000 a day) to get good scores.

I remember we discussed this a few years ago but wanted to know current opinions on this.  A lot of these change envelope info to get bounces pushed through their systems so they can let the system know to stop sending emails to the specific address, but I don't think these play nicely with Mailman.

Any recommendations?
Thanks.
Andrew.