[Mailman-Users] mailman on google comput engine

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Thu Mar 21 14:29:10 EDT 2019

On 3/21/19 11:58 AM, Adam Goldberg wrote:
> There are ways around this.

I see no technical reason why Mailman couldn't function via something
like fetchmail from a POP3 mailbox and SMTP Authentication to send.

Fetchmail would pull the messages from an external 3rd party email
server, do a little processing on them to determine the command and list
name before pipeing them into Mailman with said command and list name.
Mailman would do it's thing, and then send the emails out using SMTP
Authentication with the external 3rd party email server.

It would be quite atypical.  But I think it should work.

This might work for the OP.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die