[Mailman-Users] mailman on google comput engine

황병희 soyeomul at red-october.yw.doraji.xyz
Thu Mar 21 02:40:01 EDT 2019

i just did make one vm instance Ubuntu 18.04 on google compute
engine. barely i did install postfix at there. hmm if possible, i wish
to run mailing service for my family and me -- it needs a little bit some comunication plus some
records about family history. yes i want GNU Mailman very
much!!! google compute engine blocked port 25 by default. in this case i
can run mailman with other port (example 625)? again question, Mailman
can act with 625 or 1625 or 2625, ...?

Sincerely, Byung-Hee from South Korea.

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//