[Mailman-Users] mailman 3 and freeipa

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Mar 18 03:16:13 EDT 2019

Crossposting and redirecting replies to mailman-users at mailman3.org.

Steven Jones writes:

 > I cant find anything on this so far but can Mailman3's webui use
 > freeipa as the authentication mechanism?

Hi Steve,

I don't have a complete answer offhand (and right now I'm just
reducing my inbox so a single google search is as much as I can do),
but searching for "freeipa django" indicates that there are
"connectors" for Django and FreeIPA.  The nicest option would be a
plugin for Django's socialauth application.

If that doesn't seem to exist, perhaps you can just add a FreeIPA
application to the Django configuration.  You would need to add it to
both Postorius and HyperKitty configurations.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information