[Mailman-Users] bounce mail transfer

Masaharu Kawada mkawada at redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 03:43:48 EDT 2019

Mark-san,

Very sorry to ask you directly.

One question about the format of the alias configuration in
'alias_overrides' you mensioned.

---
LISTNAME-bounces:   "|/path/to/mailman/mail/mailman bounces LISTNAME"

copy that one line exactly to alias_overrides and then add a second line
beginning with whitespace with the second address like:

    test at domain.com
---

About what you said above, do you mean it's supposed to be like below?

$ cat alias_overrides
---
ISTNAME-bounces:   "|/path/to/mailman/mail/mailman bounces LISTNAME"
 test at domain.com
---

I just went back and forth with testing on this, but no luck so far.  So I
just wanna know how the alias_overrides looks like.

Thanks,
Masaharu Kawada