[Mailman-Users] Easy question for this crowd

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Sun Jun 2 10:49:53 EDT 2019

No, and No.  Apparently you missed my original post (5/30 11:57AM) on
this topic where I asked if my RE that would do exactly that.

> I've supported a dozen Mailman listservers for over a dozen years. This doesn't represent much real effort most of the time.  I've had to block specific users often and specific domains rarely, but this is the first time I've had to block an entire TLD.
>
> Recently I've been gifted with an inordinate amount of UCE from many different domains under the '.icu' TLD.
>
> Since Python RE's are _almost_ the same as the UNIX RE's I used many years ago, if I put

> in discard_these_nonmembers, will it block all domains in that TLD?
>
> And not block anyone else?

Thanks to Mark's help crafting the proper RE, I haven't had an '.icu'
UCE in over 15 hours (knock wood).

For a more general solution for all of my lists, I'm looking into his
suggestion of using a Spam Filter that triggers on the SpamAssassin
score header inserted by my ISP.

Thanks, Mark for you patience and help.

-Chip-