[Mailman-Users] English (USA)

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 8 15:06:52 EDT 2019

Hi Jim

I do not know about where the English (US) and English (UK) languages differ in Mailman. But in school, half a century ago, I learnt (learned) about the differences in general. For example color / colour, center / centre, etc.

And there are other expressions which are completely different in UK English and US English - see <https://www.indy100.com/article/25-english-words-that-mean-very-different-things-in-britain-and-america--b1tcKsqybb>. There are probably many more.

So if you want to "unify" those two, which variant to choose? Or better blend them into one - changing the spelling from one occurence to the other?

Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org