[Mailman-Users] Manually treat certain domains as if they have restrictive DMARC policy

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jan 29 01:13:40 EST 2019

On 1/28/19 8:46 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> David Gibbs via Mailman-Users writes:
>  >
>  > That's close to what I want ... the only issue is that I'm looking for the
>  > behavior to be site wide not on a per-list basis.
>
> I would guess that it wouldn't be hard to write a script for Mailman 2
> using mailman/bin/withlist to do the updates.

As Steve says, a withlist script to update all lists is not at all complex.

Also, Adding a global setting for dmarc_moderation_addresses on top of
the per-list setting is not difficult either. See
<https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/1574>
for how this was done for a global ban_list.