[Mailman-Users] Restoring manually backed-up archives into cPanel installation?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jan 15 21:03:23 EST 2019

On 1/15/19 3:40 PM, Brian Carpenter wrote:
> [...]

I wasn't concerned about things like the directory names. I was
concerned that the list's _internal_name attribute in the config.pck
created by cPanel would be the listname_domain cPanel name and the value
in the backed up config.pck would be just the listname.

However, as I said, "Brian knows more about cPanel than I do" and I have
now looked at the cPanel Mailman patches that I have (an old set from
2.1.13, but I doubt they've changed much), and it seems that even in
cPanel, the _internal_name attribute is just the listname without the
_domain appendage, so I withdraw my concern.