[Mailman-Users] Moderating if keywords mentioned?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 22 14:59:26 EST 2019

On 2/22/19 10:33 AM, Peter Shute wrote:
> Is it possible to specify keywords that will cause a matching message to
> held for moderation? I thought I'd seen something like this, but I can't
> find it in the admin interface.

If you mean keywords in the message body, you need a custom handler for
this. See <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030615>.

If you mean keywords in various message headers you can use Privacy
options... -> Spam filters -> header_filter_rules for that.

If you use, e.g., SpamAssassin, you could also create a SpamAssassin
rule to look for your body keywords and use SpamAssassin's add_header
option to add a header that would indicate if your rule hit and look for
that in header_filter_rules.