[Mailman-Users] Problems sending to prodigy.net mail server addresses

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Mon Feb 11 20:46:37 EST 2019

I sent postmaster at prodigy.net an email, and again, after the first one didn't receive a reply.  They finally replied to both messages saying it was a problem on their side (which I think we all knew already. :)  They said to send them another note if it happens again.

We'll see...

Thanks to all for the sanity check!

/raj