[Mailman-Users] held messages not visible in web interface

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Mon Feb 4 17:09:44 EST 2019

When this has happened to me, it was because the poster removed the
post on his own.  When a post is held for moderation, the sender gets
a note to that effect which includes a URL where they can go to cancel
the held post.

At least, that's the way my Mailman instances work.  YMMV, of course.

-Chip-