[Mailman-Users] Cron job to reset member bounce value

Ethan Rudnitsky erudnitsky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:28:47 EST 2019

Carl, my apologies as I see what you are saying now. The server is indeed
retrying instead of giving up right away, so they do receive the messages
eventually but the retries are being counted as a bounce.

Mark, when I run your get_bounce_info script I do get an output of the
current score for each member in each list, but when I manually run
"./withlist -a -r reset_bounce --" it returns "Importing reset_bounce..."
[newline] "Running reset_bounce.reset_bounce()... and it then lists all of
the lists on each line as it goes through them and appends each with an
(unlocked) and then says Finalizing. However, if I run the get_bounce_info
again, nothing is reset to 0 bounces, it lists the same thing as before. So
I guess I need clarification, will this only reset bounce counts for
members who are already/currently locked, or is it supposed to reset the
count back to 0 even if they are unlocked and below the threshold?

Thank you, sir.