[Mailman-Users] Cron job to reset member bounce value

Ethan Rudnitsky erudnitsky at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:55:36 EST 2019

Can anyone tell me where the actual member bounce value is stored? I want
to setup a cron job to reset the member bounce value to 0 for
certain members whose mailboxes are only active when they have a satellite
overhead to give them internet connectivity (about 8-10 hours each day).
They keep getting disabled because their bounce value breaks the threshold
value but this cannot be avoided due to their location and lack of
internet. Thank you for your time and knowledge.