[Mailman-Users] Best way to slow down all the spam to my lists?

Chromatest J. Pantsmaker chromatest at chromatest.net
Fri Dec 13 14:07:56 EST 2019

Yeah, I wanted to avoid that because non-subscribers often email the list
trying to contact the list admins or organization representatives instead.
I've tried the first link above up through step 4.  Step 5 is adding an
additional filter to Spam Assassin and doesn't appear to be directly
connected to the first four steps.