[Mailman-Users] Mailman version 2.1.16 -- Search of *private* archives?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Aug 24 18:07:55 EDT 2019

At Sat, 24 Aug 2019 14:20:42 -0700 Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> On 8/24/19 1:15 PM, Robert Heller wrote:
> >
> > OK, I have installed Namazu, which will do what I want, *BUT* pipermail.pl is
> > missing from the tarball I downloaded from the Namazu website.  Where can I
> > get that file.  At this point, the search works, but the URI's are wrong
> > (local file name, not the proper mailman URL).
>

> I can't answer directly, but see
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/558138>.

I figured out how to hack the Namazu code to incldue a "replacement" function
and passed it on to the re-index function.  I think that will work.  (Perl is
almost as bad as APL -- the only thing about Perl is that it uses "normal"
ASCII, but still is pretty much write-only code, like APL.)

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933