[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Mailman errors

Bill Richards wildbill.richards at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 13:20:41 EDT 2019

A few weeks ago are started experiencing problems with approving and/or
discarding messages.  I am also unable to add/delete users to the list but
messages from approved list members work fine.  I suspect either some file
has become corrupted or a permissions issue.

I also see entries such as the following in the errors logs:

Aug 04 06:47:41 2019 (20501) No such list "aewa<[55":
Aug 04 11:05:13 2019 (28708) No such list "aewa<https:":

I have run check_perms with no problems found.

Has anyone see this before or can suggest a solution?

TIA
Bill