[Mailman-Users] Restrict archives to Administrator

Mark Dale mark at mailmanlists.net
Thu Apr 18 06:31:57 EDT 2019

From: Stephen J. Turnbull [mailto:turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp]

> Again, I'm not saying these are bad ideas, just that I want more
> information to decide if they are useful enough to add to Mailman 3.

Hi Steve,

We had a customer ask for their lists to have this option. Their lists
are used with some kind of automated entry/exit logging processes.

Once we had cobbled it together, posting the notes to the list was a
simply a case of "maybe someone else might also find this useful" - so
here it is. There's still some gas left in the tank of Mailman 2.

Mark