[Mailman-Users] Now that Python 2 is dead in 2020 what are people's plans with mailman2?

Matthew Goebel mgoebel at emich.edu
Wed Apr 10 11:36:24 EDT 2019

Hey,

  Now that all support for Python 2 is supposed to go away in 2020 are
people going to move
off of mailman 2?  I've been looking at mailman 3 and finding it hard to
grok after using
mailman 2 for many years.  I haven't seen a discussion about this so I
thought I would
check and see if people were willing to share their thoughts.
  I will be bugging the mailman 3 users list about some questions I have
about that
software.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel at emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...