[Mailman-Users] help setting up mailman

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Wed Sep 19 11:35:55 EDT 2018

Hello,

On 9/18/2018 5:47 AM, Matthew Draft wrote:
> I'm new to mailman and could use some advise as far as setting up a new
> listserv.  Do I need to rent server space to hold the list data?

It depends.... You can hire a setup from some ISPs which are ready to go,
otherwise, you need a system to run mailman; that could be a VM,
amazon-hosted instance, or a standalone machine. Have you looked at the
mailman FAQ? (link in the message footer)

Also, 'listserv' is a name/trademark for a different mailing list manager (MLM).

Later,

z!