[Mailman-Users] help setting up mailman

Keith Seyffarth weif at weif.net
Wed Sep 19 11:36:13 EDT 2018

Matthew Draft <mdraft1 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I'm new to mailman and could use some advise as far as setting up a new
> listserv.  Do I need to rent server space to hold the list data?

Probably. You will need some form of hosting or you will need a
dedicated IP and your own server that you can manage and keep up all the
time. Getting set up with hosting is probably easier. Many web hosting
providers include Mailman as a part of their package, which may make
this even easier.

Do you currently have a web site and a domain that this mailing list
would be relevant to?

Keith

--
----