[Mailman-Users] mm-handler support

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Thu Oct 25 13:00:21 EDT 2018

On 10/25/2018 09:22 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Please make whatever changes you feel are needed and post them here,
> and I will include them in the next release.

What is the authoritative version / source of mm-handler?

I've got three different versions:

  - 2.1.10
  - 5100
  - modified form of an unknown version

I made some changes years ago to have mm-handler return a properly
formatted DSN.  But I don't know what version it was based on.  As such,
I can't submit patches.

I'd be willing to make similar changes to current and submit them if
you're interested.

In hindsight I'd like to also add the Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
header to the DSN.  And make sure it uses the Null Reverse Path.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die