[Mailman-Users] Mailman Migration

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Oct 6 15:17:17 EDT 2018

On 10/05/2018 10:03 AM, James Kelleway wrote:

> We have a client who uses mailman on a plesk server. They are in the
> process of moving to a cpanel server but we have no experience with mailman
> and were wondering if anyone experienced devs could give us a quote to
> perform the migration for us? Please feel free to reach out with any
> questions.

The process of moving Mailman 2.1 archives and lists from one server to
another is usually simple (see <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030682>), but
both cPanel and Plesk have their own modified Mailman instances which
are non-standard and differ from each other which might greatly
complicate this. See <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030644> and
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030641>