[Mailman-Users] Ban Any AOL Users

Fri Oct 5 16:12:12 EDT 2018

On 10/5/18 3:35 PM, Robert Heller wrote:
> AOL was bought out by Yahoo and Yahoo merged (?) with Verizon. (Also, AOL way
> back when bought out netscape.) Right now, Yahoo handles @aol.com,
> @netscape.net, @yahoo.com, and @verizon.net. So if you want to avoid AOL DMARC
> issues, you really want to avoid Yahoo DMARC issues, so you need to ban
> @aol.com, @netscape.net, @yahoo.com, and @verizon.net (at least).

One point of information, as far as I have seen, even though verizon
email is handled by Yahoo, they don't seem to have migrated the DMARC
issue to that domain.  Not all domains managed by Yahoo have a DMARC
setting of reject, I imagine only those that have had the data leak that
prompted the issue in the first place.

Richard Damon