[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe link

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Tue May 29 12:24:22 EDT 2018

Hello nikos. On Tue, 29 May 2018 16:49:13 +0300, you wrote:

>    Is possible to insert somehow a unsubscribe link inside the message
>    instead in footer?
>
>    After many tries I manage to put a direct link in footer, setting Full
>    Personalization ON first. The problem is that Outlook attach footer and
>    most users ignore it. So it could be useful to putt a link inside
>    message.

I am not sure - but when I was young, I learnt that the standard separator for a footer in internet mail is "-- " (without the quotes, of course).

Try changing that to - for example - "____________________" or "********************" and look how Outlook treats it then.

Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org