[Mailman-Users] Invite text Was: Invite subscribers via command line.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri May 25 11:58:09 EDT 2018

On 05/25/2018 07:11 AM, Jacques wrote:
> Replying-To-MySelf :
>
> /etc/mailman/fr/invite.txt

I don't understand. Are you saying that editing
/usr/share/mailman/fr/invite.txt was inneffective but editing
/etc/mailman/fr/invite.txt was effective?

In any case, The wiki page at <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030605>
discusses the search rules and locations of templates in our Mailman
distribution. It appears you are working with a downstream package that
puts things in different places, possibly symlinking to/from other
places. Please see the page at <https://wiki.list.org/x/12812344>.