[Mailman-Users] Possibly OT: GDPR and list servers

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Tue May 8 13:22:12 EDT 2018

Hi,

Has anyone in the EU come across the GDPR guidelines in the context of Mailman?  We are a charity and run Mailman as part of that with some high traffic email lists.  I am getting a lot of conflicting information regarding whether we can even continue to do this in the current climate, most of it coming from half baked documents or different people's opinion, so I wanted to put it out there to see if there is anything that the community may have that we can use or help with in a co-ordinated way.

Thanks.
Andrew.