[Mailman-Users] Wrong language sent to subscribers

Rubén Fernández Asensio enseikou at gmail.com
Tue May 1 04:27:55 EDT 2018

Thanks for the hint, it seems I made some mistake during the original
installation. There was only the 'en' directory at /etc/mailman/.

"debconf-show mailman" confirmed the problem:
* mailman/default_server_language: en
* mailman/used_languages:
* mailman/site_languages: en
   mailman/queue_files_present: abort installation
* mailman/create_site_list:

So I ran "dpkg-reconfigure mailman" and chose the needed languages.
Now everything seems to work fine.

Rubeno

El 30/04/18 a les 17:23, Mark Sapiro ha escrit: