[Mailman-Users] Yahoo rejects

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 16 17:57:17 EDT 2018

On 3/16/18 12:57 PM, Jim Dory wrote:
> Mostly an FYI but also curious if anyone else sees this. I'm constantly
> having problems with yahoo it seems but this time, for the last couple
> days, I've been seeing this message:
> <bsberr-snip at yahoo.com:
> This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (bsberr-snip at yahoo.com)

Coincidentally, Just yesterday I saw one bounce like this for one
yahoo.com list member on a list with quite a few yahoo.com members. This
member only bounced one post this way and prior and subsequent posts to
this member as well as this post to other yahoo members were delivered
successfully.

It's definitely YAYFU (yet another yahoo ...)