[Mailman-Users] How to track down someone mislabeling msgs as abuse?

Russell Clemings rclemings at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:23:55 EDT 2018

I put %(user_address)s in the message footer; that doesn't seem to get
sanitized by the feedback loops.

It doesn't work for digests though, just regular messages.

I believe it also requires you to set OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION
on mm_cfg.py.

As to your suspect, since he says he's not seeing the messages, is it
possible he has an autofilter that's routing them directly to spam? I had a
user like that recently.