[Mailman-Users] Upgradeability of 2.1.* releases?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Jun 6 10:54:25 EDT 2018

Hello,

Where could I find how smooth is the upgrade between different
2.1.* releases? Are there any tools for the conversion of the
configuration, if it is not completely automagical?

I work for SUSE and we have 2.1.14 on SLE 11, but for
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/775294 it seems the only
redress is upgrade to the latest release, right?

Meanwhile, because of CVE-2016-6893 we will probably upgrade to
2.1.15, but from that to 2.1.26 is still a long way to go.

Any advice?

Thank you,

Matěj Cepl

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Thou shalt not nede to be afrayed for any bugges by night.
  -- Coverdale's 1535 translation of Psalm 91
     (or Christopher Higley's 1972 thesis explaining why
      programmers' are nocturnal beasts)