[Mailman-Users] FW: -EXT-Re: Any scripting available for server site admin

Tue Jun 5 20:34:19 EDT 2018

The user part of an email address MIGHT be case sensitive, so unless you
KNOW that a given domain is case insensitive, changing the case of an
email entails some risk. Mailman is just being appropriately cautious here.

--
Richard Damon