[Mailman-Users] -EXT-Re: Any scripting available for server site admin

Parker, Michael D. Michael.D.Parker at ga.com
Tue Jun 5 18:55:09 EDT 2018

Hmmm....these commands operate on a list basis, not a system basis (i.e. global)  as I had hoped for..

Again I am wondering about commands that operate on a server basis....like list all members in all groups in one command....remove selected user from all lists in my server.  The latter would be used in our supported lists to remove people that have left the company preventing the excess mail in the system (that would bounce).  This type of stuff cannot necessarily be delegated to each list administrator.

Now I know that I could shell some of this out but I thought given the maturity of the product that site tools would be available ... thus preventing me from re-inventing the wheel if you will.  I am sure that I am not the only one in this situation.

Thanks for any additional help.