[Mailman-Users] Reply-to options not working

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jan 22 12:37:23 EST 2018

On 01/22/2018 09:24 AM, Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users wrote:

> Will someone please enlighten me on how mail.override_list_reply_to
> behaves when set to true (the default) vs false?

With the default mail.override_list_reply_to = False, for a message with
a List-Post: header and with the list posting address also in a
"Reply" to the From: address.

Setting mail.override_list_reply_to = True will restore RFC compliant
behavior and address a "Reply" to the Reply-To: header address(es).