[Mailman-Users] mailman not creating archives

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jan 22 08:12:08 EST 2018

Hi,

I have here a mailman installation on debian/stable.
Everything works fine, beside mailman not creating archives,
for none of the mailinglists.
I am pretty sure it's just a form of PEBCAK and I forgot to
set a flag somewhere, but I cannot find it.

The mailinglist config looks as follows:

## Archive options
#
# List traffic archival policies.

# Archive messages?
#
# legal values are:
#    0 = "No"
#    1 = "Yes"
archive = True

# Is archive file source for public or private archival?
#
# legal values are:
#    0 = "public"
#    1 = "private"
archive_private = 0

# How often should a new archive volume be started?
#
# legal values are:
#    0 = "Yearly"
#    1 = "Monthly"
#    2 = "Quarterly"
#    3 = "Weekly"
#    4 = "Daily"
archive_volume_frequency = 1

There is nothing in the logs and I checked that the permissions of the
directories are as they should be (comparing to an other installation,
also on debian/stable, where it works).

I kind of run out of places to check. So, I would appreciate any hint
as to where to look.

Thanks in advance.

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.