[Mailman-Users] Reply-to options not working

Hal my_list_address at yahoo.no
Sat Jan 20 13:18:47 EST 2018

I'm a little confused about the "reply-to" setting as I was pretty sure
I had set my list up so that all replies by default go back to the list,
but for some reason a reply goes directly to the sender.

I had "reply_goes_to_list" set to "this list" along with the list's
posting address set for the "reply_to_adress". Since this didn't work
and I tried to read the details/help for the Mailman web-interface but
can't seem to figure this out.
I did change the "reply_goes_to_list" setting to "Explicit address" but
that didn't appear to change anything.
I'm on Mailman 2.1.12.

Hal