[Mailman-Users] Privacy Filter Unusual Behavior

Chris PUCHALSKI chris.puchalski at raytheon.com
Fri Jan 5 14:56:04 EST 2018

Here is the entire end of the IncomingRunner.py file as it stands now:

            except Errors.HoldMessage:
                # Let the approval process take it from here.  The message no
                # longer needs to be queued.
                return 0
            except Errors.RejectMessage, e:
                #mlist.BounceMessage(msg, msgdata, e)
                #return 0
                # Log this.
                syslog('vette', """Message rejected, msgid: %s
        list: %s, handler: %s, reason: %s""",
                       msg.get('message-id', 'n/a'),
                       mlist.real_name, handler, e.notice())
                mlist.BounceMessage(msg, msgdata, e)
            except:
                # Push this pipeline module back on the stack, then re-raise
                # the exception.
                pipeline.insert(0, handler)
                raise
        # We've successfully completed handling of this message
        return 0

Is that the "return 0" you speak of or does it need to appear higher rather than the end of the file?

Christopher Puchalski
Corporate IT Security
Chris.Puchalski at raytheon.com