[Mailman-Users] Settings for dmarc_moderation_action

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 21 23:54:23 EST 2018

On 02/21/2018 01:31 PM, Dang Tran wrote:
> Sorry, I meant from the command line to change (so I can script to change for all lists).  Thanks very much.

Create a file in Mailman's bin/ directory named mung_from.py containing
the following 6 lines indented as shown:

def mung_from(mlist):
    if not mlist.Locked():
        mlist.Lock()
    mlist.dmarc_moderation_action = 1
    mlist.Save()
    mlist.Unlock()

Then run Mailman's

bin/withlist -a -r mung_from

The file name has a .py extension, the name in the -r option to withlist
does not