[Mailman-Users] two problems with Mailman 2.1

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Feb 19 20:13:09 EST 2018

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 15:12:44 -0800
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> On 02/01/2018 12:41 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:
> > I?m having a couple of problems with a Mailman 2.1 list.

fwiw this has now been deemed a bug by virtualimin whose installer put
the list in place. After a recent VM upgrade this started happening.
It's being worked on I'll post a fix if one develops

Dave

> > I want to add several addresses as new subscribers so as a first
> > step I added one of them using the mass subscription facility in
> > membership management. Mailman accepted the data but when I
> > subsequently checked the subscriber list it wasn?t there. This has

snip!
--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the
usual solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are

----- Ursula Le Guin