[Mailman-Users] MM3 book in the works

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Fri Feb 9 14:28:50 EST 2018

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 06:34:03PM +0000, Tom Browder wrote:
> Good deal, Rich, that book is sorely needed IMHO! Is there any place we can
> sign up to get a copy or see its status?

I'm currently shoving Markdown into my brain at an accelerated pace
while simultaneously stitching together a number of already-written
modules into something that might vaguely resemble cohesive chapters.
This is not happening in a particular order, e.g., chapters 7 and 3
may emerge before chapter 1.  But as soon as they're ready, I'll make
pieces available for review.

---rsk