[Mailman-Users] Only unmoderated messages getting to list?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Feb 1 00:28:28 EST 2018

On 01/31/2018 09:00 PM, Peter Shute wrote:
> Can I get at those logs via cPanel?

If you can access the underlying file system, the logs are in
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/logs.

You can't access them directly via the control panel.

> Since I emailed, an approved message got through. Two of the three affected emails were from non members. We allow non members to post because some people just don’t bother subscribing.
>
> The sender of an affected email subscribed and sent another email, and after being approved, it got through.

It's not possible to know what's going on without seeing the logs. If
you don't have access to them and the issue persists, you'll have to
contact your hosting provider for help.

Also see <https://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman%20and%20CPanel>.