[Mailman-Users] scrub attachments

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 12 19:12:56 EST 2018

On 12/12/18 5:53 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> If you're asking if a non-digest member is set to 'plain' would
> attachments be scrubbed from posts sent to that member, the answer is
> no. the 'plain' setting affects only the digest format for digest
> members. It has no effect for non-digest members.

OK, thank you. I guess I need to double-check what the guy actually
saw/got: all I nave to go on is the archive (where attachments are
scrubbed as intended) and the config that says the list is nondigestable
= 1, digestable = 0. Perhaps his gmail ate the pdfs, or he is not
receiving his own messages or something...

Thanks again
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin