[Mailman-Users] don't see where the mail is disappearing to

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Thu Aug 23 19:19:58 EDT 2018

I've got a set of lists that work as announcement only and which have
been working fine. Between yesterday and today something has changed
that results in no mail being distributed. I'm on the distribution
lists.

When I look at the debian /var/log/mail.log tail I see notifications
about the relevant lists with a suffix (queue active). I take it that
this indicates that mail can be sent in principle, is that right?

Any suggestions about where to look for more info welcome.