[Mailman-Users] blocking bad digest replies

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Tue Aug 21 21:06:43 EDT 2018

I'm a newcomer to replies [first time in many many years I've had digests on one
of my lists, so it is all very new to me].  What I would like is to set up a content
filter that 'holds' replies by sloppy posters.  Specifically, I'd like to catch posts
with a Subject line of "Re; <mylist digest>" and one that contains the 'footer' at
the end of the post [both indicative of a sorta clueless poster who didn't do
anything to trim down the digest].  I think/hope the content filtering can do
something like that.  Yes??
    /B\
            Bernie Cosell
       bernie at fantasyfarm.com