[Mailman-Users] Digest members of one domain marked bouncing

Wed Aug 8 06:37:11 EDT 2018

Some services provide a feedback link that you can send a copy of a
message to, and those that do generally will white list you get around
the problem.

Others don't have such a feedback link, and for those I tell the
subscribers to try to whitelist the list by adding the related addresses
to their address book (the list address, -request and -bounces
adderesses), which sometimes works, and if that doesn't for THEM to
complain to the provider about the email problem (if they don't list a
feedback address, then my complaints never seem to matter).  I also
suggest they can change off digest, but few want to do that.

I will never just convert a subscriber from digest to regular, as that
will just upset them.