[Mailman-Users] Mod_Security

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Wed Aug 1 12:43:42 EDT 2018

I'm still working on the auto-submission stuff.  I set up another test mailing
list, this one on Bluehost.  First, I compared the HTML of the
members/unsubscribe page and they are *identical* [except for having
different URLs for the links to the various pages].

And I tried my program on the Bluehost version and I was greeted with

Acceptable!</h1><p>An appropriate representation of the requested
resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by
Mod_Security.<

OK, next step is to do a complete packet-capture of the transactions with
Dreamhost and wireshark it to see what is strange versus what my
program is doing...

....and mailman's forms seemed so simple...:o)

  /b\
            Bernie Cosell
       bernie at fantasyfarm.com
-- Too many people; too few sheep --